5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suspension for Off-road + Light towing

Rambro1776

Reaction score
Hey everyone, happy Friday! Looking to upgrade the suspension on my 19 1500 DT Laramie. I do quite a bit of off-road driving getting to those hidden camping gems. I also plan to haul a small pop-up camper. Of course I probably should have gotten the Rebel, but I got a decent deal on my lightly used Laramie. Anyone have experience/guidance they can offer? Also, having a hard-time finding good underbody protection since my Laramie doesn’t have any. Suggestions? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rambro1776

Reaction score
Forgot to mention, non-airbag truck with rear locker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!
For light offroading, I would consider a level kit and some light 33" AT tires. Here is a thread all about leveling.
Here is some more on leveling:
This is an older thread recently revived about skid plates, maybe you can get the conversation going:

Take a few minutes to add your truck details to your signature, it will help members when replying to your posts.
Enjoy!:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/