5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surround view camera

ericd

Reaction score
I know this was discussed early on but it looks like they are addressing the camera issues with the trailer tow mirrors. Is this a recent change or had I just not noticed the new window stickers? D387BA0E-E901-4BD1-A8FE-2D939DDB2122.jpeg

I Love Grits

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Its probably been about a month or so since the window stickers started showing the correction.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah this has been on the window stickers for awhile now I posted this about a month ago

Mopar21222

Reaction score
On a Laramie, as best as I can tell, it appears that you have to order one of the Safety Groups to get the Surround Camera, that it is not standard, even if you don't get the tow mirrors in the Tow Package. Was hoping it was standard, as I don't want the added $1500 or whatnot for the safety package.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
On a Laramie, as best as I can tell, it appears that you have to order one of the Safety Groups to get the Surround Camera, that it is not standard, even if you don't get the tow mirrors in the Tow Package. Was hoping it was standard, as I don't want the added $1500 or whatnot for the safety package.
Does not matter what package you order once you add the tow mirrors. Once the tow mirror are added you will not get the surround view.

Users who are viewing this thread