5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super pleased with my first RAM

ajosephngs

Reaction score
I’ve always been stingy with my vehicles. I always waited for the best deals, bought long lived drive trains and trucks that held their value. Never got lured in by trim levels or features I didn’t need. I Felt under whelmed by all the trucks I test drove and squirmed about dropping 40k on a truck that didn’t excite me. Drove past a dealership with a rebel out front and it peaked my interest. Brought it home the next day. No truck has ever got me to part with so much money so fast. It’s my first ram, and I love climbing into to it every day. The interior is rad, the electronics feel like they won’t be outdated in 6 months and I keep finding things I like that surprise me. Came here for advice on mods and upgrades. Already put the 2.5 ready lift leveling kit, steps come in next week and then I think it’s exhuast time.

4451312D-FD60-437C-B538-06FDD6E44807.jpeg

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Great looking truck. I agree with you. Never slung some cash like this On any vehicle this high.
Oddly I always said I would never buy a dodge of any type. But it’s a Ram :rolleyes:. Truly can’t find anything at my trim lvl truck I have close to price match or proven powertrain it has. So yup ramrod it is. Lol

MrHankbot

I AM A ROBOT
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Nicest, biggest, and most expensive vehicle the wife or I has ever owned. Been almost exclusively Hondas up to this point for her, and mostly used beaters for me. So far my RAM has been flawless except for some Uconnect glitches.

Go car Ramrod.

I need a liter of cola now.

Reaction score
"No truck has ever got me to part with so much money so fast. "

^^ Lol ^^ Wait until you hit the Mopar accesories catalog.

djwdjw

Reaction score
I am surprised (even a bit shocked) every day how much I like this truck. Hoping it stays that way

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve always been stingy with my vehicles. I always waited for the best deals, bought long lived drive trains and trucks that held their value. Never got lured in by trim levels or features I didn’t need. I Felt under whelmed by all the trucks I test drove and squirmed about dropping 40k on a truck that didn’t excite me. Drove past a dealership with a rebel out front and it peaked my interest. Brought it home the next day. No truck has ever got me to part with so much money so fast. It’s my first ram, and I love climbing into to it every day. The interior is rad, the electronics feel like they won’t be outdated in 6 months and I keep finding things I like that surprise me. Came here for advice on mods and upgrades. Already put the 2.5 ready lift leveling kit, steps come in next week and then I think it’s exhuast time.

View attachment 13832
Nice ram love the rebel
i got the aFe magnum cold air intake put on my ram its a good intake well designed it gave me a couple more horses and now ive gained a couple mpg's(didnt at first cause it sounds awesome when you get on it) overall a great upgrade

Users who are viewing this thread