5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck in limbo

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I ordered a 2021 rebel on 4/8/2021. I thought I’d be more patient but it’s killing me and as of today I’m still stuck in d status. I’d like to verify at least the build that they received from the dealership to verify all of the options I ordered. I really hope everything is exactly how I ordered

jgreene

Reaction score
Welcome to the wait....I ordered 03/08 and am still in D Status. If it's in D status. It is a confirmed build.
So I ordered a 2021 rebel on 4/8/2021. I thought I’d be more patient but it’s killing me and as of today I’m still stuck in d status. I’d like to verify at least the build that they received from the dealership to verify all of the options I ordered. I really hope everything is exactly how I ordered

CdnSport21

Reaction score
I ordered 3/30 and don’t even have confirmation that the build has been accepted or confirmed. The wait is going to kill me lol

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered 3/30 and don’t even have confirmation that the build has been accepted or confirmed. The wait is going to kill me lol
I swore I wasn’t going to get impatient but between having to kill myself at work all day and now waiting for this truck the days feel like 60 hours. It’s crazy because the truck I’m driving now I love but I can’t wait to get out of it for the rebel

Users who are viewing this thread