5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange electrical gremlin

bigoldthor

Reaction score
Sometimes when I have the radio on, whether SiriusXM or FM, if I push either of the seat memory buttons on the door, the radio station will change. Not every time, but some of the time. I have NO idea how they could be related, but I tried it a couple of times today and it definitely did it. It *may* happen only when I'm in drive rather than park or neutral, but I can't swear to it. Will try again tomorrow. The F150s won't let you select a different memory button while the transmission is in drive.

Anyone else experience this? Weird.

it does it all the time set up your radio station or Sirius you like set your memory for each position also if you have 2 drivers set your mirrors . it was programmed by someone before you also if you want you can set the seat mirror and radio to each individual remote so whoever is driving if you command start everything will be ready by the time you get in the truck. oh and its not gremlins lol.

it does it all the time set up your radio station or Sirius you like set your memory for each position also if you have 2 drivers set your mirrors . it was programmed by someone before you also if you want you can set the seat mirror and radio to each individual remote so whoever is driving if you command start everything will be ready by the time you get in the truck.
Wait, so the memory buttons also controls your favorite radio station? I knew about the seats (obviously), the mirrors, and the foot pedals, but I didn't realize it also tied to your favorite radio station. If so, is there any way to exclude the radio setting from it? I assume not, but thought I'd ask.

EDIT: Okay never mind. I just found it in the manual on page 31. Each memory setting controls the driver's seat, outside mirrors, pedals, and radio station presets. I didn't realize I hadn't set the radio presets for memory setting 2. (I'm the only one who uses them. Duh...I even read the manual and didn't catch this.) Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back