5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange Comfort system lock up.

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
Remote started my truck on a hot summer afternoon. Got in and took off down the road. Tried to enable Max Cool and the whole system was locked up. No response to anything i tried to do. Pulled over and shut the truck off, with the thought that the system needed a restart. Gave it a minute, restarted and everything was back to normal.
Getting tired of all the glitchy s..t this system demonstrates on a fairly constant basis.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Remote started my truck on a hot summer afternoon. Got in and took off down the road. Tried to enable Max Cool and the whole system was locked up. No response to anything i tried to do. Pulled over and shut the truck off, with the thought that the system needed a restart. Gave it a minute, restarted and everything was back to normal.
Getting tired of all the glitchy s..t this system demonstrates on a fairly constant basis.
That's crazy. Never experienced that before. Actually, in the 4 years, I've had mine, I've had 4 glitches. Pretty good on my end.

Users who are viewing this thread