5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STOLEN PARTS

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Some dirtbag(s) burglarized our powder coater and stole all of the brackets we had there getting powder coated for our customers. These were the 5th gen Ram 1500 rear tow hook brackets that allow you to mount rear TRX tow hooks. They were stolen from Gilbert/ Queen Creek Arizona. If anybody sees any of these for sell anywhere besides our webpage, please let us know.Bracket Set Raw.jpg

Some dirtbag(s) burglarized our powder coater and stole all of the brackets we had there getting powder coated for our customers. These were the 5th gen Ram 1500 rear tow hook brackets that allow you to mount rear TRX tow hooks. They were stolen from Gilbert/ Queen Creek Arizona. If anybody sees any of these for sell anywhere besides our webpage, please let us know.View attachment 97858
I'm in AZ and will keep a lookout. Man I hate thieves. I hope you find them. Now I want a set for myself.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

If anything good comes out of this theft, I'm already planning on ordering the front end leveling kit. You guys are only about 15 minutes from my house.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

F'n thieves should have their hands hacked off:mad:
Hope you get your stuff back. Probably some meth heads that have no idea what they are. I'd put out the word to recyclers in the area.
I agree with you. We have so many recyclers here it would be hard to catch them all. I've been trying to think of a way to get the word out to as many as possible.

No cameras installed?
They didn't have cameras in that area. They are getting some installed. I have an idea of who may have done it. There are some tweakers that live fairly close and have been known to have stolen cars, motorcycles and other equipment on their property. We shall see what comes of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back