5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stolen Key Fob

JohnL

Reaction score
My xtra key fob was taken along with my 2020 ram, they only made it a block and a 1/2. Long story short I have one key fob that I had reprogramed, so the other fob wont start my truck, but I have been waiting 2 months for the dealer for another fob. Any advice on where to get a new fob to that I can get programed.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Anti-theft devices do little more than keep honest people honest. If the professional criminal wants your truck, they will get it.
Honest people don't steal stuff. Anti-theft devices keep amateurs from stealing vehicles. Even if someone is adept at vehicle theft, anti-theft devices will at least slow them down. These aren't rare vehicles. Professionals know to leave a vehicle alone if they see it has some kind of anti-theft device, and move to an easier target. Not saying it will stop all theft, because it won't. But having one will stop most theft.

Users who are viewing this thread