5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stock wheels prices

Bschucher

Reaction score
Hey there. I'm having new rims and tires put on truck tomorrow and thinking of just selling my stock ones with tires that have 25k miles on them. Tire guy said they prob have half life left after looking at them. Anyone have any clue what might be a decent price to unload them? A starting point maybe? Thanks folks!

LeeVanCleef

Reaction score
When I was looking, there were plenty to choose from in my area from $800-1200. The set I bought had about 20k miles according to the seller. I paid $500 the day the seller listed them and felt like I got a good deal.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
What did they come off of? What size wheels? Any pictures?

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a set of new Rebel Blackout wheels from another member a few month ago for $500. No tires, but then again I didn't want the Duratrac's anyway. We both felt that was a fair price. I'm assuming they are Rebel wheels, but depending on which wheels you're talking about I'd probably start at $1000 and go from there if no one bites.

Users who are viewing this thread