5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stock tonneau cover and bed divider

Bill M

Reaction score
I have a 2021 Limited with a factory installed soft tonneau cover and MFT. Will a Mopar bed divider fit ?

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
There are different Mopar bed dividers, so we can't say for sure since we don't know which bed you have. Nor do we know which divider you're asking about. Like was already asked, do you have the Rambox option?

Bill M

Reaction score
There are different Mopar bed dividers, so we can't say for sure since we don't know which bed you have. Nor do we know which divider you're asking about. Like was already asked, do you have the Rambox option?
I don't have the Rambox option. I was looking at the Mopar bed divider.

db252

Reaction score
Is that the same divider that comes with the Bed Utility Group? I would think so since it's supposed to be coming with my Limited but I could possibly be talking out my *** since I don't have my truck yet. Maybe not the same thing entirely? Put me down for no help whatsoever.

Bill M

Reaction score
Is that the same divider that comes with the Bed Utility Group? I would think so since it's supposed to be coming with my Limited but I could possibly be talking out my *** since I don't have my truck yet. Maybe not the same thing entirely? Put me down for no help whatsoever.
I have the Bed Utility Group option but no bed divider came with it

db252

Reaction score
Hmph. Well that sucks. I guess I won’t look too hard for it.
I coulda sworn I saw one sitting in the back of a cab when we were looking at the Limiteds in person.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I don't have the Rambox option. I was looking at the Mopar bed divider.
The Rambox bed divider is a Mopar bed divider. There is more than one Mopar bed divider type. One for trucks with the Rambox beds, and a different one for trucks with the non-Rambox beds. I can only speak for the Rambox version of bed divider. It definitely works with the factory tonneau covers. Since I've never actually seen the non-Rambox bed divider in person I can't say if it will work or not. I would assume it will, but I'd need to see one and observe how it mounts in the bed rails to know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread