5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stock speaker setup?

Texaho

Reaction score
Good evening all.

Bought my 2019 Ram a few months ago and my first mod will be to replace the stock speakers with after market JL C2 series as well as a couple W1’s.

First step is to find out what my truck has. It’s a Big Horn CC with the base speakers. No HK. I think the truck has 3.5 tweets on the dash, 6.5s front doors and 5.5 in the rear doors. Can anyone confirm this?

Thank you for reading my noob post.

Texaho

Reaction score
I’ve searched the forums looking for any type of stock speaker info or diagrams. There’s a few things out there but not what I’m looking for exactly.

Walski

Reaction score
I have a question.are the metra connectors backwards on the base 6 speaker 5.4 screen no anc no amps?..I installed jl c2 in front doors sounds a lot better,need to order harness for dash

EStein

Reaction score
The front dash are Metra 72-7902
Doors are 71-050

I just replaced my base speakers with JBL GX series. Huge difference. Used the harnesses that Crutchfield supplied (above) with no issues.

Users who are viewing this thread