5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stickers on Rearview Mirror?

834k3r

Reaction score
My '21 has two circular neon-green stickers that overlap (see photo). I'd like to remove these, but am unsure if they serve a purpose. Has anyone removed them? Has anyone kept them?

And yes, I realize I sound like a child with this question, but I love my Ram and don't want to screw anything up. 🧐

Attachments

• IMG_6666.jpg
    IMG_6666.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 48
Mine doesn't have those. I can't see any reason not to remove them. It's probably something that was used during assembly, and someone just forgot to remove them.

My '21 has two circular neon-green stickers that overlap (see photo). I'd like to remove these, but am unsure if they serve a purpose. Has anyone removed them? Has anyone kept them?

And yes, I realize I sound like a child with this question, but I love my Ram and don't want to screw anything up. 🧐
I have a 21 Laramie and do not have those stickers on the mirror so I would agree they are likely part of the build and should have been removed before delivery. My truck is Level 1 and 8.4 screen but don't think that would matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back