5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 89 Window Stickers tonight. None of them were forum members.

We are down to a single member waiting on a window sticker currently, truck was built nearly 3 months ago now and @RoyPoston hasnt been on the forum since June. Curious what the situation is on this truck?

Last edited:

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i see they're wrapping up with 2022 productions with numbers getting lower and lower daily.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've been on here...is there an official end to the 2022 models built? Would love to get some final numbers. If it's not possible, all good.

Happy new year folks...and special one for triple for the hard work.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've been on here...is there an official end to the 2022 models built? Would love to get some final numbers. If it's not possible, all good.

Happy new year folks...and special one for triple for the hard work.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
There really isnt an end unfortunately, not publicly anyway. Like the truck I mention two posts above. It started production nearly 4 months ago and just now finally got released. I continue to scan for 2022 trucks daily, at some point will just have to consider it done and can release full stats at that point.

Happy New Year to you as well !

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/