5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spotify issue with CarPlay

bendini

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Big Horn and every time I change tracks in Spotify through Car Play, there is a slight "tick" at the beginning on each song. Issue goes away when I play Spotify through UConnect, but I want to be able to use CarPlay. I've tried forgetting my device, different power cord, enable on lock screen etc. Any suggestions would be great!

Nomad

Reaction score
I use spotify via carplay all the time and have not noticed this. I will see if I have the issue next time I am out. Just for clarification, are you using carplay via hardwire or with an aftermarket wireless device?

bendini

Reaction score
I use spotify via carplay all the time and have not noticed this. I will see if I have the issue next time I am out. Just for clarification, are you using carplay via hardwire or with an aftermarket wireless device?
Hardwire, its just a slight tick at the beginning of each song but just drives me nuts. Thanks for the reply

Nomad

Reaction score
I checked mine today and I could not hear any tick between songs. I am assuming you have other sources on your phone that you can play and don't experience this tick noise between tracks? It could be the difference in Uconnect models, I have the 12 inch unit.

Users who are viewing this thread