5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sport hood question...

DeckArtist

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to remove the badges on the sport hood that say 1500 and Hemi? I noticed the backing plate is shaped much like the lettering, but also looks like it pops out. Wondering what is behind there before I start trying to remove. Looks like a great place for a couple of Rebel tailgate badges if it's flat enough and isn't full of big slots or something.

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to remove the badges on the sport hood that say 1500 and Hemi? I noticed the backing plate is shaped much like the lettering, but also looks like it pops out. Wondering what is behind there before I start trying to remove. Looks like a great place for a couple of Rebel tailgate badges if it's flat enough and isn't full of big slots or something.
I'm pretty sure the sport and standard hood inserts are the same. I don't have pics of the hood, but this is the back of the hood badge. Hooks and tabs galore.
20200926_112612.jpg 20200926_112625.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread