5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Split screen apps

1Srgolfnut

Reaction score
This is my 5th Ram truck and by far the most luxurious. I've had it 2 days now and after finding this forum and reading some horror stories I hope I did the right thing.

My question is in regards to the 12" screen Uconnect. When in split screen you get 5 apps to choose from and load the top and bottom screens. My question is how to I change which 5 I get to choose from. I would like to switch out the one instead of another, ie. Substitute climate for controls.

Thanks, Mike

ericd

Reaction score
When you have them up, say climate for example, you can swipe left or right to get to another screen. So climate actually is climate and controls. Same with the radio controls. I think several of the 5 choices have two built into each one. Look in the picture you can see where it shows there's a second page hiding. Not sure if you can actually change the 5 original choices.

Attachments

• Inked2019-ram-1500-infotainment-7_LI.jpg
    Inked2019-ram-1500-infotainment-7_LI.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 92

Users who are viewing this thread