5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speed alert

Mark 308

Reaction score
I have a voice alert when I go 10 mph over the speed limit. I would like to change the setting or turn it off. I've searched through the settings and can't find it. Could someone tell me how to do it?

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t remember seeing a setting like that. Are you sure it’s not coming through waze or another third party app?

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a voice alert when I go 10 mph over the speed limit. I would like to change the setting or turn it off. I've searched through the settings and can't find it. Could someone tell me how to do it?

I had the same voice alert when exceeding the speed limit. Found out it was coming from my wife. Turned up the radio volume. Problem solved!

noirot

Reaction score
I don't have my car with me, so I can't verify the specific steps... You will find your answer in Navigation > Settings. You have the option to turn off, on or change the speed where it alerts you.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

bill-e

Ram Guru
Reaction score
On my truck it is in the built in Nav settings, I think from the nav screen open the menu and it's under guidance or navigation settings....cant remember which. I have mine set for 5mph over the limit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online