5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South florida members, who is your go to dealer for service/warranty, etc....

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As the title says, for all south florida members (miami dade and broward county), who is your go to dealer for service/warranty that has good customer service and a quality service dept?

tabber02

Reaction score
can't speak for miami dade, but in the tampa area - Jerry Ulm is my go to dealer for all my service work. they've got some great advisors and even better techs.

Flot

Reaction score
Not the guys in pompano, they're pretty mediocre and seem perpetually understaffed. I used to use arrigo sawgrass, but heard they went downhill after an ownership change a couple years back.

In any event I've learned 1) own the truck under warranty 2) follow the service schedule in the manual which is minimal and 3) when they try to upsell you on ridiculous service my answer is always "oh man that sounds good but my house AC just went out so it's a little tight this month, can you write all that down and I'll schedule it with you for next time"

Oh, and 4) always check the lug nuts for tightness before you leave.

Users who are viewing this thread