5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some of Tonights Welds on Our 5th Gen Ram 1500 Rear Tow Hook Brackets

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Here are some of tonights welds on our 5th gen ram 1500 tow hook bracket sets. We are currently ahead of the orders and have several at powder coat as well some bare steel units in stock. This is the first time since we started offering them we have been able to get ahead of the orders.Tonight's Welds.jpgTonight's Welds 2.jpgTonight's Welds 3.jpg

I'm not patient enough for pretty Tig welds. I also only generally weld only rusted out hulking messes of farm equipment, so Flux core mig it is for me.

The only time I do pretty welding is when I need to do aluminum.

I'm not patient enough for pretty Tig welds. I also only generally weld only rusted out hulking messes of farm equipment, so Flux core mig it is for me.

The only time I do pretty welding is when I need to do aluminum.
We will be doing more aluminum at some point but we have several steel projects we are working on getting into production first. lol

We have a limited supply of 5th gen brackets in stock. We have some powder coated and some bare steel. Get your order in now while there isn't a lead time. We will be working on filling 4th gen orders soon so once these are gone, lead times will go up on 5th gen brackets

Down to the last sets of 5th Gen and ordered enough materials for a few extra sets of 4th Gen brackets. Once these go out of stock they will likely be out of stock for a little while because we are developing some other parts for various Ram trucks. 5th Gen Rear Tow Hook Bracket 11.jpg5th Gen Rear Tow Hook Bracket 12.jpg5th Gen Rear Tow Hook Bracket 13.jpgTRX Rear Tow Hooks Powder Coated.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back