5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soft Tonneau cover (rambox)

Mbaeder

Reaction score
Looking for some ideas on a soft roll up tonneau cover that works with silver bed rails and the ramboxes

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Looking for some ideas on a soft roll up tonneau cover that works with silver bed rails and the ramboxes
Mopar makes a good one that integrates with the rails. You'll want to trim down the weatherstripping or it'll interfere with the RamBox opening. It's made by Truxedo for RAM.

Sent from my Note20 Ultra using Tapatalk

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I love my Truxedo LoPro. Nice low profile as the name implies. Holds up well with a snow load if that's any concern to you. It may be the one AMS_GURU referred to above that's made for Mopar, but can't confirm that. The weatherstripping does slightly impede the rambox lids when opening them, but they open fully with only slight assistance. I didn't want to trim the weatherstripping LOL.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
I love my Truxedo LoPro. Nice low profile as the name implies. Holds up well with a snow load if that's any concern to you. It may be the one AMS_GURU referred to above that's made for Mopar, but can't confirm that. The weatherstripping does slightly impede the rambox lids when opening them, but they open fully with only slight assistance. I didn't want to trim the weatherstripping LOL.

Can you post some pictures of the mounting components for this? In other words how it ties into/ mounts into the tie down channels? Thanks!

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My truck came with the tri-fold from Ram/Mopar (part of the Black Appearance package), but if it hadn't, I probably would have gone this route. Done these for the past several trucks, great quality.

Regardless of cover, make sure and take note if you have the multi-function tailgate (MFT) or not. That will affect which covers you can use, limits your options a bit.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Can you post some pictures of the mounting components for this? In other words how it ties into/ mounts into the tie down channels? Thanks!

Sure, I'll try to remember to do that when I get home from work today.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Regardless of cover, make sure and take note if you have the multi-function tailgate (MFT) or not. That will affect which covers you can use, limits your options a bit.
That's definitely true. The cover in the link I provided works with both tailgate types.

Users who are viewing this thread