5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smallest Lift spacers?

Alxmlr789

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am putting 33" on my Laramie black (22" wheels) on wednesday. I was going to go with a 2" mopar lift, but some of the photos it may look silly with a 33". I wanted to look into a 1" front and rear lift. Does anyone make anything this small? I don't want just a level because i tow a good amount, so i don't want that rear end sagging when i tow.

Also, i would imagine the stock control arms would be just fine with a 1" spacer. Does anyone disagree? How about rear shocks? OK with 1"?

Txy

Reaction score
I think if you order the off road package springs, it'll raise your truck an inch all the way around. I dont know this for sure, but you can search the forum for more info. I think it's the same springs on the rebel too.

Alxmlr789

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think if you order the off road package springs, it'll raise your truck an inch all the way around. I dont know this for sure, but you can search the forum for more info. I think it's the same springs on the rebel too.

Thanks, however i think there is different shocks involved with that as well. Maybe longer...

Users who are viewing this thread