5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sirus XM favorite artist/song alert

Green Streak

Reaction score
The only notification I get for an artist or song alert is on the top of the screen for a couple of seconds, then it goes away. There is no audible tone. While I'm driving, I don't notice it most times until it disappears. By the time I glance over, it's gone. Is there a setting where I can get a tone for it to alert me? Thanks in advance.

d15nonvtec

Reaction score
On the right side of the screen is it showing a red 1 icon by the person widget?

d15nonvtec

Reaction score
I've seen that but I have no idea what it is for. Does that notify that a favorite is available?

you have to make a listener account first, then you will pick an avatar. once thats done, you can click the avatar and then go into the favorites menu

Big Dave TX

Reaction score
Awesome. That worked. It's still more trouble than it needs to be while driving in traffic but something is better than nothing. Why not just leave the notice at the top, at least until another notice comes up? I couldn't find anything in the manual about it. Oh well, Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread