5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SiriusXM is completely CLUELESS

doublenichols

Reaction score
Ok, in 45 days, I will have had my 2019 RAM Limited for 1 year, and Sirius is STILL telling me what they told me on day ONE. "Your system intermittently reverting back to the preview channel is a known issue, and we don't yet have a resolution." Are they really working on a resolution? SIRIUSLY??? Pun Intended!! As I read some of the previous threads, it's obvious that this has been an issue for far more than the year "I've" been waiting. I'm not convinced that anyone is working on this issue, and WHY is FCA allowing this? I'm guessing because they're still selling RAMS!!

MARTY

Reaction score
Ok, in 45 days, I will have had my 2019 RAM Limited for 1 year, and Sirius is STILL telling me what they told me on day ONE. "Your system intermittently reverting back to the preview channel is a known issue, and we don't yet have a resolution." Are they really working on a resolution? SIRIUSLY??? Pun Intended!! As I read some of the previous threads, it's obvious that this has been an issue for far more than the year "I've" been waiting. I'm not convinced that anyone is working on this issue, and WHY is FCA allowing this? I'm guessing because they're still selling RAMS!!

MARTY

Reaction score
Mine just started reverting,thought Sirius turned it off.It's a PIA to hear this,but then again it is Sirius.

Users who are viewing this thread