5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sirius XM Guardian PIN number?

steveved

Reaction score
So, I got an Email the day after taking delivery of my 2019 Laramie from Sirius XM Guardian.

I set a new password, then download the app to my phone. For fun, I tried to use the phone app to start the truck. It asked me for a 4-digit PIN. What PIN? Was this something the salesperson was supposed to give me? Is there a screen on the truck that will give me this? Is it some of the numbers in the VIN?

Anyone have a clue?

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So, I got an Email the day after taking delivery of my 2019 Laramie from Sirius XM Guardian.

I set a new password, then download the app to my phone. For fun, I tried to use the phone app to start the truck. It asked me for a 4-digit PIN. What PIN? Was this something the salesperson was supposed to give me? Is there a screen on the truck that will give me this? Is it some of the numbers in the VIN?

Anyone have a clue?

As I followed the instructions in the email to set up and register it had me set a PIN. You do it online as part of your account setup. Go back into your account via a browser and set one.

steveved

Reaction score
Yeah, I literally found that like 5 minutes ago while poking around their site. Thank you for the reply.

Janko

Reaction score
Can I ask where is the PIN, I am not able to locate?
Thanks
Nenad

Users who are viewing this thread