5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sirius XM Favorites not Saving

Ram man

Reaction score
I figured it out! You have to have a user assigned to your SXM. To do that, go to settings, Sirius XM Setup, add a user. If there is no user listed it doesn’t know what to do and just defaults it all every time.

Yeehaww!
Your post was very helpful! I have had my 2019 Ram in the shop 5 times and no one could figure it out. Thank you! Easy fix!

RAMpage

Reaction score
So just switched from the 8.4 to the 12 and haven’t been able to find the screen where you can see the saved favorite artist / tracks that are currently online. It pops up on the top briefly but how do you access them after it disappears from there?

cnyram

Reaction score
So just switched from the 8.4 to the 12 and haven’t been able to find the screen where you can see the saved favorite artist / tracks that are currently online. It pops up on the top briefly but how do you access them after it disappears from there?

I'm still having this issue of not being able to find the saved favorites. On my 8.4 in my wrangler you click on the browse button then favorites. Still no idea on the 12. Anyone figure this out yet?

Users who are viewing this thread