5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sirius presets and memory settings

dtsrt

Reaction score
Is anyone using two separate profiles on SiriusXM with two separate memory settings for the seats and mirrors and such. Then linking each setting to separate key fobs?
If so, how is that working for you? Is the radio presets changing when using each of the key fobs? See the 2019 owners manual, pages 44 thru 46.
Mine is not and it is driving me insane. Dealer has said they will open a Star Case on it but it has been 4 days and I am still waiting for a call from them with the case number.
Thanks.

dtsrt

Reaction score
Called Customer Care yesterday about this. The person I spoke to said this has NEVER been reported according to his research on it. UNBELIEVABLE!

grinch72

Reaction score
Mine works as expected. See my reply to your other thread. Let me know how it works.

dtsrt

Reaction score
Hey Grinch 72...saw your post on the 12" Ucon page and I replied there. Just in case you had not read it there yet....
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread