5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Side Mirrors

schulzie

Reaction score
Hi Team, got a little bit of a weird problem that someone on here may have the answer to. Here in OZ when they do the RHD conversion on the DT models, the side mirrors are modified by placing a spacers behind the mirror glass and not fixing the mirror housing rake. I am assuming this is because of the surround view cameras.

Does anyone know of any after market mirrors that may be suitable for replacement? These to me just look ugly as hell.

Attachments

• mirror2.jpg
    mirror2.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 35
  • mirror.jpg
    mirror.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 35

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Idk about the mirrors but van you show us the conversion? You have some pics of the interior?

schulzie

Reaction score
Idk about the mirrors but van you show us the conversion? You have some pics of the interior?
The conversion is done by RAM Trucks Australia which is a joint venture between FCA and the local conversion team. Its quite a job and you can view their video of the DS here. The only gripes i have are the mirrors and the rotary gear dial as it just doesn't look quite right. Everything else on the dash they basically remanufactured using FCA products and suppliers. All is completed to a really high standard.

Attachments

• IMG_3771.jpg
    IMG_3771.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread