5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Side bed step. '21 Limited

Christine74

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a part number for the side bedsteps you find for a 1500 limited. I want to order the right version. I keep finding them for 2020.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
The ones for the driver's side rear corner, or the powered running boards?

Sent from my Galaxy Note20 Ultra using Tapatalk

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I'm trying to find a part number for the side bedsteps you find for a 1500 limited. I want to order the right version. I keep finding them for 2020.
It helps when you're clear on exactly what you're looking for. The Limited comes standard with power running boards (side steps). All trim levels can get the retractable corner bed step, or the center bed step for use with the MFT. Also, what year and model is your truck? DS or DT (4th gen or 5th gen)?

Edit: If I'm reading your post correctly, combined with the title, you have a 2021 Limited and you're probably wanting the retractable corner bed step. The 2020 step will fit a 2021 Limited.

Christine74

Reaction score
I thought i was pretty clear... there's retractable running boards. Those aren't bedsteps. There is a corner bed step. And there is a rear bed step. There's also a side bed step. I'm looking for the side bedstep. Directly right in front of the rear tire.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I thought i was pretty clear... there's retractable running boards. Those aren't bedsteps. There is a corner bed step. And there is a rear bed step. There's also a side bed step. I'm looking for the side bedstep. Directly right in front of the rear tire.
I thought you were asking for a Mopar part number, but AFAIK Mopar doesn't make a side bed step. Which is where the confusion came into play on my part. Are you asking about this AMP Research step?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/