5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show us your Hydro Blue Pearl 1500

U

User_3336

Nah, I like the all black BTS grill
Front grille of a BTS gives it a cheap "Tradesman" look. See the comparison? All they changed was giving it a black RAM logo. Change the color, give it LED headlights, a black badge and my old Tradesman is a BTS on the outside!!!! LOL (I already had Rebel wheels and tires on it, and the black running boards)

ra3.jpg

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Front grille of a BTS gives it a cheap "Tradesman" look. See the comparison? All they changed was giving it a black RAM logo. Change the color, give it LED headlights, a black badge and my old Tradesman is a BTS on the outside!!!! LOL (I already had Rebel wheels and tires on it, and the black running boards)

View attachment 158620
So because the tradesman has a similar grill you feel the BTS looks "cheap"?

U

User_3336

So because the tradesman has a similar grill you feel the BTS looks "cheap"?
A BTS surely isn't cheap! (@60,305) LOL But they could have used something else than a Tradesman grille and bumper.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That was one thing that kept me from picking up a BTS edition. I checked one out locally before I bought my Laramie and the tradesman grill/bumper ruined it for me. I thought about buying one then having the grill/bumper painted but ultimately said nope on a brand new expensive truck I didn’t feel like doing that. Painting them like the backcountry editions would of been awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

U

User_3336

That was one thing that kept me from picking up a BTS edition. I checked one out locally before I bought my Laramie and the tradesman grill/bumper ruined it for me. I thought about buying one then having the grill/bumper painted but ultimately said nope on a brand new expensive truck I didn’t feel like doing that. Painting them like the backcountry editions would of been awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It just created a new trim level for FCA/RAM to charge more for (Back Country edition).

stevieb92

Reaction score
First mod to my hydro blue rebel is window tint. Had the windows done Feb 5. Love the truck so far!
Rebel_GT_Tint_01.jpg

Rebel_GT_Tint_02.jpg

stevieb92

Reaction score
In addition to what HSKR R/T mentioned, the G/T package also adds cooled front seats, heated rear seats, leather wrapped steering wheel, 8 way power drivers and passenger seats, adjustable pedals with bright pedal kit and performance pages. I believe you could also get the G/T package on Laramie and Limited? I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong there.

GT Package.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread