5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipping after build date

Xringchaser

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea how long after the build date shipping occurs? My truck says built on 9/28 and it's just sitting there with a TBD in the tracker.

What configuration is your truck? Mine is showing in production with a delivery date of 26 Dec, I picked up the rebel with the X package and from the Facebook group it sounds like the x package vehicles that have crossed the production line are all in "storage". Not sure if they are waiting to release them for the PR piece like the RHOs, or if there is repair/update that needs to happen before they ship.

What configuration is your truck? Mine is showing in production with a delivery date of 26 Dec, I picked up the rebel with the X package and from the Facebook group it sounds like the x package vehicles that have crossed the production line are all in "storage". Not sure if they are waiting to release them for the PR piece like the RHOs, or if there is repair/update that needs to happen before they ship.
Mine is a Longhorn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back