5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sensors Acting up

MartinLimited

Reaction score
Currently lost my air suspension,and all assisting sensors is there a way to reset the system and hope for the best? manual says seek dealer , lost them after a very hard curb check that got me to replace front left lower control arm, wheel bearing, spindle/knuckle.

Currently lost my air suspension,and all assisting sensors is there a way to reset the system and hope for the best? manual says seek dealer , lost them after a very hard curb check that got me to replace front left lower control arm, wheel bearing, spindle/knuckle.
Sounds like the AS height sensor got possibly damaged also. You could try disconnecting the battery for few minutes to reset everything.

Sounds like the AS height sensor got possibly damaged also. You could try disconnecting the battery for few minutes to reset everything.
Thanks for the information , I just now drove my truck and seems like the problem eliminated it’s self, as I backed out my drive way I heard rear sensors beep, as I continued to drive got suspension and rest of sensors back thanks .. cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back