5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Senior Citizen Thread

gofishn

Reaction score
Purpose of this thread is give Ram Owners, over a 50 years old, a place to gather.
Post their Thoughts, Experiences and, well, Gripes & Ramblings.

NO Political Rants, Thought or Comments.

Wife just came into my Den, holding a plastic container, complaining that she pulled the tab but the lid did not open.
I looked at it, grabbed the lip, which was now exposed and pulled the lid off.

Everything was good. Slightly frrustrated, with herself, until looked into her eyes and explained, "This is why God made you Pretty, with large breeasts."
Now, she's MAD, at me . . . . but it so worth it.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m 9 months older than my wife and when I first turned 50 my wife was getting out of bed and groaned a little
she said “ crap I’m getting old “
I said “ ahhh yeah , I remember when I was in my 40’s “
she had a good laugh .

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
A senior citizen is generally considered to be between 62-65 years old. I know some 50 year olds look and act like they're senior citizens, but that's pretty rare.

gofishn

Reaction score
A senior citizen is generally considered to be between 62-65 years old. I know some 50 year olds look and act like they're senior citizens, but that's pretty rare.

Not applying for Social Security, just providing a place for Older Ram Truck Owners to gather, muse or complain.
50 years old is good enough for AARP membership, figured it'd be good enough here.

If you're 32, but feel Old, Welcome.
Got 5 kids, 37 to 22. Not all of them think or behave their actual age.
Figure same is true for most folks.
Wife's constantly telling me I act like a Child.
Just this morning, in fact. right after I made the comment mentioned in an earlier post.

She will never figure out that I chose to have her be mad, at me, rather than upset, with herself.
The Zinger was just a bonus for my selflessness.

No one is going to get booted, unless they start Preaching Politics.
Suppose could add Religion to that forbidden topic list but whatever your Faith,
from Flying Spaghetti Monster to fat, bald sitting Dude hard to see where Faith would start any fights.

NOTE:
For the Humor Deficient, the above is called Sarcasm.
Find a normal person and have them explain it to you.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, I'm only 45, but recently got the senior discount at O'Reilly Auto Parts. Saved me a few pennies on a turn signal bulb for the wife's van.

😕

Users who are viewing this thread