5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sell as a Set or Separate?

jassim

Reaction score
I have a set of 2019, 6 lug, stock steel wheels with TPMS sensors and tires that have 7k miles on them. How much do you think I could sell them for and would it be better to separate them to sell as tires, sensors and wheels alone? It would be nice to get $200 for the set. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Abesosa

Reaction score
You should include a photo to help get peoples attention

2019 Ram 1500 Limited Granite Crystal 4x4 with Off-Road Group and air ride
20% Cermanic Tint
USA Flag Decal on rear 5th Window
Xpel Door Edge and door handle Protection
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klicht87

Reaction score
I have a set of 2019, 6 lug, stock steel wheels with TPMS sensors and tires that have 7k miles on them. How much do you think I could sell them for and would it be better to separate them to sell as tires, sensors and wheels alone? It would be nice to get $200 for the set. Thank you!
People want full price when selling their stock wheels and tires, but never get it. For basic stock wheels (non-rebel/laramie/limited), I'd consider them for anything less than $600. I live up in Connecticut and people are selling rebel and limited wheels for $1100-1800. At that price point, I would just consider spending more and buying a new set of wheels and tires off tire rack or some other website.

Just my opinion...

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do not use Ebay as your guide to your asking price. Ebay is WAY over priced for USED OEM wheels and tires. Anything over 1k, regardless of wheel style and condition, is going to turn a lot of potential buyers away simply because of the $1k price tag. Realistically, 6-800 for a set of used wheels and tires is a fair deal across the board for both parties. Sure to the right buyer who must have a specific set of wheels, you may get a higher amount for them. But if you're not wanting them to sit in your garage for the next 4-6 months, price them accordingly and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread