5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seen Sound of Freedom tonight

Loudram

Reaction score
Very good movie. I highly recommend it. Go see the movie the left and Hollywood doesn't want you to see. The funny thing is Hollywood isn't mentioned at all, not even a hint yet they are still silent or worse yet against this movie? I wonder why? (Said in the most sarcastic way)

mynameisante

Reaction score
My friend told me it was a very good movie, that his wife was crying and he was on the verge of tears. He recommends that I don't watch it because of my history dealing with adults that treat children "poorly," to say it in the nicest of ways

LITTLEREBEL

Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to see it yet, but I will soon. Hopefully they don't interrupt it like I've seen happen to others.

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I usually don't get time to goto the movies anymore, but I've been trying to see this one. I wonder if anyone will stream it once it's out of theaters?

Users who are viewing this thread