5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second Installment Of Ram “Built to Serve Editions” Arrive In Showrooms:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Second Installment Of Ram “Built to Serve Editions” Arrive In Showrooms:
Ceramic Gray & Patriot Blue Exterior Colors Now Available...

Built2.jpg

TAL2GK

Reaction score
That truck is gorgeous. I’ve ordered a Patriot blue, but a Longhorn so everything black here is chrome. Question: can I replace my chrome parts with these black parts and if so, would it be cost prohibitive on what is already an expensive truck?

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That truck is gorgeous. I’ve ordered a Patriot blue, but a Longhorn so everything black here is chrome. Question: can I replace my chrome parts with these black parts and if so, would it be cost prohibitive on what is already an expensive truck?

I believe the BTS trucks use the Tradesman bumpers, grill, and “unibrow” (piece above the headlights/grill). not sure how much the swap would be. Might be cheaper to get the parts wrapped in black.

TAL2GK

Reaction score
Agreed its almost certainly a foolhardy pursuit. The features on the Longhorn overruled my love the exterior here.

Users who are viewing this thread