5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seat reclines few inches after memory recall

Lukas

Reaction score
Did anybody experience this?
I saved the mirrors position, seat position into the memory (eg. 1, following the described steps in manual). When I recall the memory 1, the seat reclines back about an inch and mirrors move as well. No clue how to fix it..

Lukas

Reaction score
So here is the solution if anybody experience similar behavior of seats in the future. I reclined the seat completely to back (almost horizontal) and then completely forward (towards steering wheel and kept moving it as far as possible even after the limit position). I heard a small click inside the seat and since then the seats are not moving after memory recall. Uffff :-(

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
So here is the solution if anybody experience similar behavior of seats in the future. I reclined the seat completely to back (almost horizontal) and then completely forward (towards steering wheel and kept moving it as far as possible even after the limit position). I heard a small click inside the seat and since then the seats are not moving after memory recall. Uffff :-(
Good find!

Users who are viewing this thread