5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seat covers

Iltoys

Reaction score
Looking to get some rear Carhartt seat covers and wondering if anyone has them. Pics would be great just getting the rear for my lab.
Open to suggestions also

Jeebuss1

Reaction score
Had the fronts in my 16 Ram. Probably won't find a more durable seat cover. Fit was great also. Would recommend.

Gregg72

Reaction score
For the front are they ok to use and won't interfere with heated seats.

Jmmoore3

Reaction score
Installing clazzio leather ones today and tomorrow. Have had them on my 2 previous chevys and very happy with fit/finish and long term quality.

Dame

Reaction score
Installing clazzio leather ones today and tomorrow. Have had them on my 2 previous chevys and very happy with fit/finish and long term quality.
Any Photos of the Clazzio install ?

Jim N

Reaction score
Not if they are designed correctly. My Coverking neoprene allow for the air bags

Jmmoore3

Reaction score
Any Photos of the Clazzio install ?
Not great photos, just what I had. They are holding up great. My third set on a truck. Install can be a pain but can’t beat the look for “covers” no one knows they aren’t real that sits in the car.

Attachments

• 7C0188B4-B76A-4399-BF82-2359E54636D9.jpeg
    7C0188B4-B76A-4399-BF82-2359E54636D9.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 340AD330-B449-40FD-8647-0FD67C2FEC1E.jpeg
    340AD330-B449-40FD-8647-0FD67C2FEC1E.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 113
  • D179D6CB-B2B2-47D0-8EF5-ACF693BD75A4.jpeg
    D179D6CB-B2B2-47D0-8EF5-ACF693BD75A4.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 115

Dame

Reaction score
Not great photos, just what I had. They are holding up great. My third set on a truck. Install can be a pain but can’t beat the look for “covers” no one knows they aren’t real that sits in the car.
Lookks pretty good, I think I'll pull the trigger on them too.

1awesomelaw

Reaction score

How long was the average install time for the front seats alone and did you have to take anything apart to install them, nice job by the way .

Jmmoore3

Reaction score
How long was the average install time for the front seats alone and did you have to take anything apart to install them, nice job by the way .
Install for front if you’ve never done a set probably hour and a half maybe a little more. Your thumbs and hands will be tired by end of job for sure. No disassembly required, they go right over existing factory cover.
They fit VERY tight, I’ve found it helpful to set them in sun first to get them warmed up and more pliable.
Any wrinkles usually go away after about 2 weeks as you use them
Heated and cooled seats still work just take a little bit longer to feel them.
Clazzio usually runs 10% sales, if you don’t see one just email and ask and they should hook you up.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had a set of the covercraft carhartt seat savers on the front seats in my 2014 Bighorn and then my 2019 Bighorn and loved them - very durable, maching washable and easy to install/remove. They are made to work with the side curtain airbags and did not impact operation or function of the heated seats. I have not put them on my 2021 Laramie because it has the ventilated seats but might add them in winter to protect the leather. This pic is terrible but is the only one I can find of the cover on the seat! As an FYI - the link you posted was for this version but covercraft also makes a custom fit version https://www.covercraft.com/us/en/product/carhartt-precision-fit-custom-seat-covers.CGT-GTCA

20200513_102307.jpg

Dame

Reaction score
I had Clazzio on my 4th Gen, I just installed in my 5th Gen (Big Horn Crew Cab). These are great covers, list price 599, but you can usually get $100 off.
Front seats installed pretty easily, rear seat can be a pain in the ***, I actually took out the rear seats to get a better fit, but doing it this way is definitely a two man job.
Will follow up with some pictures later.

Walstib52

Reaction score
Got a Boerboel pup, year and half old and 128 lbs. Got a new 21 Ram 2500 Cummins Big Horn Crew w/cloth seats. Like to take the pup whenever I can.
Problem is, this breed's hair acts like fish hooks when she rubs up against the bottom of the rear flipped up seats. No vacuum or sticky tape will get the hair out. Looking for a back seat cover that covers the bottom of the rear seat as well as the top. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread