5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seat Controls In Reverse

jjs3788

Reaction score
Does anyone know why the heated seat controls come on in the bottom half of the screen when you put the truck in reverse ? I would much rather see a full reverse screen, I'm not worried about seat temp when backing. It happens when using the 360 view.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone know why the heated seat controls come on in the bottom half of the screen when you put the truck in reverse ? I would much rather see a full reverse screen, I'm not worried about seat temp when backing. It happens when using the 360 view.

Yeah, IMO it’s a total waste of the screen. I would like to see the full width backup camera view in the bottom half and the 360 camera view in the top half or vice versa.

Instead they put two shrunk up camera views side by side and controls that have nothing to do with the cameras in the bottom half. It doesn’t make any sense to me. Unless I’m missing some way to change that?

jjs3788

Reaction score
Yeah, IMO it’s a total waste of the screen. I would like to see the full width backup camera view in the bottom half and the 360 camera view in the top half or vice versa.

Instead they put two shrunk up camera views side by side and controls that have nothing to do with the cameras in the bottom half. It doesn’t make any sense to me. Unless I’m missing some way to change that?

I thought the same exact thing, why the hell do I wanna see the seat controls and only half a backup screen. Makes no sense at all.

Users who are viewing this thread