5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen bubble

SzaboTx

Reaction score
I have a 19 Lonestar with the 8.4” screen. The corner of the screen is bubbling up and the bubble keeps slowly growing. Can anyone tell me if I need a new digitizer or the full digitizer with lcd panel. One is less than $50 and other is around $300.
I was hoping it was just my anti glare screen protector but I just started to pull it off and noticed the bubble was under it.
Thanks for your help…sorry if this q has already been asked.

https://a.co/d/dFf8k7G
Or

Attachments

• IMG_0415.jpeg
    IMG_0415.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0416.jpeg
    IMG_0416.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 38

Mr4x403

Reaction score
I am just noticing mine is doing the same thing, a small bubble starting in the upper left corner and slowly growing down the side. Any luck figuring out your question?

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That's the factory "screen protector" for the lack of a better word. If you peel it all the way off you can stick on a new screen protector. Several Youtube vids out there

A-TEAM

Reaction score
I just created a thread about this because I thought mine was cracked but im going to take a closer look, maybe its the bubble like yours. Mine still works fine so a bubble would make sense over a crack.

Users who are viewing this thread