5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Save AC and Seat Comfort Settings

Bredtodo

Reaction score
I must be doing something wrong. Because I thought when you save the memory to my remote, it would save the ventilated seat settings, and what I left the last AC setting to.

Or am I just making this up?

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Atleast for mine. Unless extreme temps high or low and remote start. I have to turn them back on. Not a 100% but I don’t think it memorized those settings with seat position/driver fob.

Sittingduck

Reaction score
I wonder wha the extreme temperatures need to be to trigger heated/cooled seats?

Saints

Reaction score
I wonder wha the extreme temperatures need to be to trigger heated/cooled seats?
From what I’ve read it’s below 40 and the heat comes on and above 80 the ventilated seats come on.

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The HVAC should go back to whatever it was when you turned off the truck.
Turning on the Seat settings are found in the UConnect... this is only for the driver's seat, and there is no setting to automatically turn on the steering wheel heat.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The HVAC should go back to whatever it was when you turned off the truck.
Turning on the Seat settings are found in the UConnect... this is only for the driver's seat, and there is no setting to automatically turn on the steering wheel heat.

My steering wheel heat comes on automatically when it's below 4C(40F).

Users who are viewing this thread