5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rough country 6in lift

steelrfan85

Reaction score
there is a ram 1500 laramie sport fully loaded. It has a RC 6in lift. It also apparently has preloaded spacers. Is this a waste of a drive to test drive? Will it be uncomfortable ride?

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm sure you know but just in case, you have to cut the frame to put in a 6 inch lift. If you don't like it there is no going back.

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
there is a ram 1500 laramie sport fully loaded. It has a RC 6in lift. It also apparently has preloaded spacers. Is this a waste of a drive to test drive? Will it be uncomfortable ride?
Not worth the test drive with a RC lift no, wouldnt even entertain the idea. and as @H2OMAN if your not a fan of them cutting your frame stay away. its a 6 inch RC lift with spacers. of course its not gona be a comfortable ride and if it is it wont be for long.

Tattoofever6971

Reaction score
No kidding I had a 16 2500 with a 6” mayby that was different set up I didn’t install it was on truck when I got it all looked like bolt on
I’m sure I could have missed it tho was looking for it

Users who are viewing this thread