5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rough Country 2" strut Leveling Kit Tire Size

bobby1021

Reaction score
for anybody out there that has done this route what size tire did you go?
I am looking for the biggest tire possible without any rubbing. a friend suggested a LT285/65R20 which has a overall Dia of 34.57 and width of 11.50.

Going on a 1500 Big horn 4x4 i just picked up last week. Thank you for all the help!

Kyles

Reaction score
I’m running a 33 by 12.50 with zero issues. One of my buddies is running a 34 by 11 with no issues either

Bubba33

Reaction score
I have the rc struts. You get allot of room with them, I have the stock tires. They do make it nose high. I put 2in spacers in the rear . The 4th gen soacers work.

Thewrangler73

Reaction score
I have a 2019 bighorn, no offroqd package, stock 20 inch rims, just got my 2.5 inch leveling kit in the mail. What size tires can I run with this setup?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Kyles

Reaction score
@Bubba33 overtime they will level out. I have almost equal distance of clearance front and back. @chithead i have had them for about 1 1/2 months and so far so good, rides just as nice as factory. @Thewrangler73 i have heard you can fit 35’s but i am not sure. I am running a 33 and it is perfect, my only rubbing is when i put the husky mud flaps on mine because i am running a wider tire because i don’t want rocks being thrown down the side of my truck

Bubba33

Reaction score
@Bubba33 overtime they will level out. I have almost equal distance of clearance front and back. @chithead i have had them for about 1 1/2 months and so far so good, rides just as nice as factory. @Thewrangler73 i have heard you can fit 35’s but i am not sure. I am running a 33 and it is perfect, my only rubbing is when i put the husky mud flaps on mine because i am running a wider tire because i don’t want rocks being thrown down the side of my truck
I installed mine in November, they never leveled out.

Frosty Ride

Reaction score
I just did this and put on 275-60-20 Falken Wildpeaks. The truck drives like stock, I like the look and am very happy with this combo. Truck should have come from the factory like this.

Users who are viewing this thread