5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll Call - 21' Rebel w Air Ride Lift Kit Fitment

Sorceress21

Reaction score
Don't wanna get into which company is better, which is not, just wanted to keep a running list of kits that will actually fit the 2021 with Air Ride. Did some research today as this came up in conversation in another forum. I had thought the RC 5" Air Ride kit would fit the Rebel. Spoke directly with RC today and they stated absolutely not. Guy said there is widespread misunderstanding about their air ride compatible kit, if you put it on Rebel submodel it might physically fit but would cause problems. Not saying this is true, just what he told me. So I pressed on and have been unable to find a single kit that emphatically states with zero ambiguity fitment for the 21' w Air Ride.

The 2020 BDS 4' w Air Ride kit supposedly fits the 21' but as of today, they are still not certifying the fitment for the 21' thus will not honor their warranty if you put it on.

Anyone have different info?

Cert2.0

Reaction score
i'm in the same boat, bds has told me that their 21 4 inch was set, then changes were being made to the shocks shortening the rear shocks, that's as far as the conversation went, told to watch the site for a release date.

Sorceress21

Reaction score
i'm in the same boat, bds has told me that their 21 4 inch was set, then changes were being made to the shocks shortening the rear shocks, that's as far as the conversation went, told to watch the site for a release date.

That's the kit I'm waiting for personally.

Users who are viewing this thread