5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rock lights+ Whip installation

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Since I don't have a SxS but I love the concept of rock lights and whips while night riding, I decided to install some on my ram! Loving the look! I decided to go with Infinite Offroad due to theyre great 25 year warranty. The whips and rock lights have both RGB and dedicated white diodes for a pure white color if desired. Installation was very easy just time consuming to tuck the wires neatly. 20201015_210809(0).jpg 20201015_213847.jpg

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Where did you mount your controller? Did you bring it in the cab through the firewall or tuck it in the engine bay?

FirstTimeRamDriver

Reaction score
any interference with key fob? planning to do something similar with Baja lights, but came across this so might go this route. this will primarily be for lighting the area in camp sites / overland sites. thinking of getting a Trigger 6 shooter for other lights. where did you mount the strip lights?

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
any interference with key fob? planning to do something similar with Baja lights, but came across this so might go this route. this will primarily be for lighting the area in camp sites / overland sites. thinking of getting a Trigger 6 shooter for other lights. where did you mount the strip lights?
No not at all. I dont see why it would since its Bluetooth tech just as any device. I mounted mine on the middle of the wheel wells as u can see. Id say its at about a 20° angle away from horizontal. By strip lights do u mean the Whips in the bed? I used a peice of 90° angle aluminum and bolted it on the side of the bed. Still gotta reinforce it more for my liking. I usually hit trails at around 40-60mph

Attachments

• 20201017_080857.jpg
    20201017_080857.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 48

Users who are viewing this thread