5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rims

drixm2001

Reaction score
I bought new 18x9 rims with 0 offset for my 2019 Ram Rebel from Custom Offsets. They guaranteed fitment. When tire shop tried to install, rims won't completely seat on hub as they hit and rub brake caliper. Anyone else have this issue with aftermarket rims?? Any suggestions on rims to buy that will avoid this issue!!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I bought new 18x9 rims with 0 offset for my 2019 Ram Rebel from Custom Offsets. They guaranteed fitment. When tire shop tried to install, rims won't completely seat on hub as they hit and rub brake caliper. Anyone else have this issue with aftermarket rims?? Any suggestions on rims to buy that will avoid this issue!!
Yes, don't use 18's as they are hit or miss. Obviously reach out to Custom Offsets and and have them correct the issue.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
18s are fine as long as you buy what has been proven to work. you are not the first to buy stuff from custom offsets and then end up having problems. if anything, you should go straight to the manufacture and buy direct instead of going through a 3rd party that obviously has no idea of the fitments of what they are selling.

my thread details the wheel and tires used, methods, and why:

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
im curious what wheels did u get?

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
18s are fine as long as you buy what has been proven to work. you are not the first to buy stuff from custom offsets and then end up having problems. if anything, you should go straight to the manufacture and buy direct instead of going through a 3rd party that obviously has no idea of the fitments of what they are selling.

my thread details the wheel and tires used, methods, and why:
methods hub bore is Hub Bore: 108.00

@drixm2001 curious what bore size your wheels are . im also looking at getting wheels and would like this info for futuer reference

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any feed back bud?

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have 18s I bought from Discount Tire. They fit but are close. They have to be careful when balancing or the wheel weights rub the calipers.

Users who are viewing this thread