5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RHO Builder is up & running!

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
RHO builder is up on ramtrucks.com! However - this doesn't change what is and isn't available.
As you have all experienced in years past the CGI view of your truck doesn't necessarily change perfectly with each individual change you make, but it's better than reading through code-guides.

At this moment, we still have the following restrictions:

NO Steel Storm, Granite Crystal, or Forged Blue Metallic
NO Onboard Power System

IF Hydro Blue, Sunroof, Rock Rails, or Red Accents are selected, you MUST already have Level 1 Equipment Group
IF you have level one equipment group, you do not need trailer camera prep
Towing Tech requires already having tow mirrors
Tow mirrors requires already having trailer tow group
IF ordering from somewhere other than Mark Dodge, you're paying too much

As a reminder our discounts are:
MSRP’s Up To $79,999 = $9000 Dealer Discount
MSRP’s $80K-$89,999 = $10,000 Dealer Discount
MSRP’s $90K and above = $11,000 Dealer Discount
Affiliate pricing (we can help you if you’re unfamiliar) will qualify for another 1% off our sale price once validated.
Ram has NOT announced if affiliate will be accepted on this trim level (it is on most, but isn’t on TRX or Hellcats)

All vehicles sold subject to $425 Documentation Fee & $4 Temp Tags, and then your state’s TTL

UNSAFE

Reaction score
RHO builder is up on ramtrucks.com! However - this doesn't change what is and isn't available.
As you have all experienced in years past the CGI view of your truck doesn't necessarily change perfectly with each individual change you make, but it's better than reading through code-guides.

NO Onboard Power System

IF Hydro Blue, Sunroof, Rock Rails, or Red Accents are selected, you MUST already have Level 1 Equipment Group

Affiliate pricing (we can help you if you’re unfamiliar) will qualify for another 1% off our sale price once validated.
Ram has NOT announced if affiliate will be accepted on this trim level (it is on most, but isn’t on TRX or Hellcats)

All vehicles sold subject to $425 Documentation Fee & $4 Temp Tags, and then your state’s TTL
Thanks Anthony!

Truckguy

Reaction score
Anthony, I know this question has been asked and I apologize

NO Onboard Power System

is there anywhere to see actual pictures of the trucks in steel storm and forged blue? I can’t find anything of actual real life truck pictures in those colors.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score

is there anywhere to see actual pictures of the trucks in steel storm and forged blue? I can’t find anything of actual real life truck pictures in those colors.
The Forged Blue has been on the Jeep Wagoner for a while now.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score

Forged Blue is the same paint code as River Rock on wagoneers, steel storm is the same code as vapor gray that was on some dodge product.
Steel storm is most likely NOT coming to '25 trucks at all, will go back to granite crystal.
Forged blue hopefully soon available - BUT to answer your question, no, there's nothing in real life to see pictures of to be 100%

Users who are viewing this thread