5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REVIEW: 2021 Ram 1500 TRX – The Best All-Around Pickup Truck Ever?

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

REVIEW: 2021 Ram 1500 TRX – The Best All-Around Pickup Truck Ever?​

The Apex Predator Exceeds All Expectations...​

Ram-1500-TRX-15.jpg

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Awesome article! Thanks for putting it together.

Best line of the article... "While the F-150 Raptor sounds like a pissed-off Dyson vacuum..." :ROFLMAO:

Very cool that you guys are getting one. Can't wait for that content. Have any option/package restrictions postponed or changed your order, or were you able to get the order in ahead of the restrictions?

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Best line of the article... "While the F-150 Raptor sounds like a pissed-off Dyson vacuum..." :ROFLMAO:

Very cool that you guys are getting one. Can't wait for that content. Have any option/package restrictions postponed or changed your order, or were you able to get the order in ahead of the restrictions?

@Jared B has a series of videos of the truck coming this week...

Pirate jeff

Reaction score

I was just notified I’m getting my TRX in two weeks. I picked the same color and lay out that you did. I got every option except plug-in engine heater since I live in California. Can’t wait. Raptors get out of our way!

Users who are viewing this thread