5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reverse coin insert for better space layout and better coin hiding

PedalMonk

Reaction score
This may already be known and dumb to some, but I was happy. You can turn the coin insert around in the center console. I wanted to do this because I didn't want coins visible from the window and it just made more sense to have items in the front portion. I have toothpicks and other things I grab all the time. Anyway, maybe someone else will get use out of this :)

illucid

Reaction score
This may already be known and dumb to some, but I was happy. You can turn the coin insert around in the center console. I wanted to do this because I didn't want coins visible from the window and it just made more sense to have items in the front portion. I have toothpicks and other things I grab all the time. Anyway, maybe someone else will get use out of this :)
Its funny because I just pulled mine out to clean it and that idea never came to me but it actually makes a lot of sense. Think I will be doing this tomorrow. Thanks !

Damion

Reaction score
I figured out it'll reverse 2-3 days after I bought the truck. Makes much more sense to have it this way. I don't usually grab change that often so its not that big of deal.

Damion

Reaction score
Assuming you have the full centre console, on the rubber coin holder insert theres a little tab. Pull up on it and the whole insert will lift out.

Just spin it 180 and put it back in.

Brain h

Reaction score
Assuming you have the full centre console, on the rubber coin holder insert theres a little tab. Pull up on it and the whole insert will lift out.

Just spin it 180 and put it back in.
I have the full console (limited) but mine isnt rubber nor will it move..oh well.

Damion

Reaction score
Thats odd. can you put a picture of what you have?

Damion

Reaction score
Ahh didn't realize you have a limited, those are different from the lower trims. My sport doesn't have the lids over the cupholder and storage bin behind it. Thats likely the difference

Users who are viewing this thread