5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retractable tonneau or canopy?

RamMe

Reaction score
Debating on which route I should take on my limited. Retractables like Retrax / Pace Edwards covers would take up 12" of bed space. Canopy would limit airspace. Pros and cons of both but which would be more versatile and limit future regret? I've always had the retractable covers. Not factoring in cost, which would you chose?

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I have a retrax and it’s great. I don’t like the shells, trifolds and soft covers aren’t very secure. This one looks great and keeps my items safe.

LimitedGRR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Debating on which route I should take on my limited. Retractables like Retrax / Pace Edwards covers would take up 12" of bed space. Canopy would limit airspace. Pros and cons of both but which would be more versatile and limit future regret? I've always had the retractable covers. Not factoring in cost, which would you chose?

Peragon.com Love their cover and takes up 6 -10 inches when folded. And it’s American made in Wisconsin. Awesome company and great service.

323dcfc637a773f3a1463a4fab34ef05.jpg

20622bdf5f1f7defd70f6159e40e8e2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

834k3r

Reaction score
This is the very debate I'm having. I'm leaning toward the canopy option, but I'm not a fan of the bigger price point.

Nomad

Reaction score
Peragon.com Love their cover and takes up 6 -10 inches when folded. And it’s American made in Wisconsin. Awesome company and great service.

323dcfc637a773f3a1463a4fab34ef05.jpg

20622bdf5f1f7defd70f6159e40e8e2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is a nice looking cover. Of course, they probably do not make one that will fit a Ram with MFT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/