5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retractable bed cover

Schooly

Reaction score
Has anyone installed a retractable bed cover with both ram boxes and the factory cargo management rail? If so brand? Model?

Bhbdvm

Reaction score
BakFlip Revolver x4 will be available in December so they say. I installed another of their products on my 2013 Laramie with Ram Boxes and it worked well. I will most likely be opting for the BakFlip Revolver x4 when I get my truck. Its strong, as water tight as these units can be, very resistant to break in, and it is smaller at the window when rolled up as opposed to a trifold

cjmst23

Reaction score
I ordered the Revolver X4 as well. Technically NOT retractable, but they don't make a retractable cover that DOESN'T require an independent key. That's a deal breaker for me. The Revolver unlocks with a pull cord underneath. So... Unlock tailgate with Fob and in business.

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
I ordered a Retrax ProMX that's supposed to be shipped tomorrow.

cjmst23

Reaction score
BAK covers for RamBox are now showing JANUARY for shipment!

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
I ordered a Retrax ProMX that's supposed to be shipped tomorrow.
So, it hasn't shipped.

I'm pretty unhappy with Tonneau Factory Outlet. I placed my order on 10/30 and have gotten one email response from them, last week, in response to my requests for updates on the product. It still has not shipped, so I requested they cancel and refund the order.

I've contacted a local Retrax dealer to see if they have the Rambox version in stock, waiting to hear back from them.

cjmst23

Reaction score
It's not Morrie.... It's BAK causing the delays. Not sure about retrax, but the truck is no new things are delayed in R&D for a lot of vendors.

JHerren

Reaction score
I purchased a Retrax Pro MX and have been happy with it so dar

Users who are viewing this thread